Secrets of the legendary master teacher Demetrius Dounis
Here’s what you’ll learn...
- How to re-awaken of your native instincts
- How to develop a natural bow hold
- How to achieve a ringing tone with leverage rather than brute strength
- Why feeling everything in the hands and fingers is key
- The difference between fast and slow technique
- Why the vibrato is the basis of the left hand technique
- The Dounis formula for “Anxiety-Free” playing
- Cultivating expressiveness through the “inner voice”
- How to get the most out of your practice time
- Why Bach is so difficult technically and how to overcome it
- Group therapy and the secrets of fast playing
Other subjects to be covered...Sautillé, detaché, shifting, scales, spiccato, intonation, the Paganini secret and much more...